OPTITUNE VITAMIN E™
- Supports the Cardiovascular System*
- Improves Liver Health*
- Fights Free Radicals*
- Boosts Immunity*
- 120 Servings
Vitamin E is one of the 4 fat-soluble vitamins. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and is very important for controlling oxidation and reactive oxygen species (free radicals), especially during weight loss. Not just due to a calorie deficit, this is because vitamin E is a primary antioxidant in our fat cells, and when we start losing fat cells or they begin to shrink, free radicals are released. Protecting from free radicals with vitamin E influences multiple avenues of health.
- Particularly in higher doses, vitamin E boosts T-cell mediated immunity, which means the body is better able to fight infection.*
- May reduce muscle damage in athletes*
- Improves healthy liver function*
- Supports natural antioxidant function*
Optitune’s Vitamin E™ is dosed at 400 IU, which is the greatest efficacious dose known to be well-tolerated. At this dose, oxidative stress is optimally controlled, and vitamin E-dependent functions are well maintained.