To help you achieve your physique goals, but supplements can do much more than build muscle and shed body fat. They can aid in learning, memory, and attention, which can be especially important for people with a lot on their plate, or alternatively in cases of competition prep, very little with a subsequent loss of focus. Whatever your goal is, it will be much easier without needing to try and remember. Prodigy has a specially selected combination of cognitive-enhancing ingredients.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – Enhances attention and improves memory.
- L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine – Alpha GPC, also known as L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine or choline alfoscerate, is a natural nootropic that works both on its own and in combination with other nootropics
- Uridine Monophosphate – Uridine has several potential mechanisms of action from the increase of CDP-choline through its breakdown, improving synaptic health and function, and having cardioprotective qualities
- L-Tyrosine – A precursor to catecholamine synthesis, has improved attention, wakefulness, and cognitive performance.
- Theacrine – Similar to Caffeine in affect but without the anxiety Caffeine can cause.
- Caffeine Anhdrous – Dehydrated form of pure caffeine .
- Di Caffeine Malate – Also called Infienergy made of approx. 75% Pure caffeine and Malic acid .
- Bacopa Monnieri – Can increase dendritic branching in neurons to create a more diverse synaptic network.
- Huperzia Serrata Extract – Inhibits acetylcholinesterase, thereby decreasing the rate of degradation of existing acetylcholine.
You don’t know until you try, and in trying to understand complex brain function in response to nootropic supplementation, you need Prodigy. Cognitive processes are regulated through neurotransmitters and neuromodulators like serotonin, acetylcholine, dopamine, and glutamate. In general, serotonin and acetylcholine are beneficial while dopamine and glutamate are not helpful and sometimes harmful. The formula contained in Prodigy specifically aims to improve acetylcholine and serotonin levels while preventing harmful effects such as dopaminergic cell death.
Some of the best superheroes are the super-smart ones. No, we have not yet figured out how to give people superpowers (we’re working on it!), but Prodigy gets you one step closer. Learning stems into everything you do, and with a high capacity for new information, everything becomes simpler.